I've got a few posts in draft that I want to get finished up and scheduled for next week...and since I am NOT doing NaBloPoMo for April, I only need a few posts for next week. But my
primary task for Bloggiesta weekend falls into the general category of "catching up on reviews."
I'm actually current on reviews here. However, I want to set up my Goodreads account as my primary review archive, so I need to get all of the reviews posted there. It's a project I've already started, but my goal for the weekend is to get it finished--and by "finished" I mean "caught up," so that future updates keep pace with the blog. And I'll get to count my work for Janicu's Bloggiesta Goodreads Challenge, too!
The Mini-Challenges are such a good source of inspiration for Bloggiesta projects, and there are lots of new ones this year! Suey has the complete list, and these are the ones I want to check out:
- The Top Ten of HTML Basics by Pam at Bookalicio.us. (@BookaliciousPam)
- Using Pinterest to Promote Your Blog by Joy from Joy's Book Blog (@joyweesemoll)
- How to Build Readers for Your Blog Through Commenting by Sheila from Book Journey (@bookjourney) (I pretty much know this, but I've really fallen down on it lately and could use a little inspiration!)
- SEO: Get Noticed by Search Engines by April from Good Books and Good Wine (@booksandwine)
- Five Tips to Write Reviews Faster by Melanie from Melanie's Musings (@MelanieFoust) (I'm curious, although my problem is more slow reading than slow writing!)
- Eight Ways to Freshen Up Your Content! by Emily from Emily's Reading Room (@emsreadingroom) (Hey; it's been five years--I'm sure some "freshening" is due around here!)
Good luck with your Bloggiesta goals, and wish me luck with mine, would you please?