Estimated time spent reading since 5 AM: 4 hours.
I was away from reading for over an hour starting around 6:30 AM (showered. got dressed, walked the dog), and have taken shorter breaks (5-10 minutes at a time) throughout the morning, including checking in on Twitter.
Pages read: 282
I don't usually track that, but it seems appropriate to the occasion.
Book completed: Love the One You're With, by Emily Giffin (I started it on Wednesday and was on page 60 at the time the Read-a-thon kicked off)
- Return visits from cheerleaders and visit a few other Read-a-thon participants at their blogs
- Make notes for review of Love the One You're With
- Get back to reading again within the hour!
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
What's after that?
- Another update post in a few hours
- Possible change of reading venue (taking my book to Starbucks)
- Hoping my husband and the kids are enjoying their day out and about in LA (they went to Universal CityWalk, and may go out to Santa Monica later - it's a beautiful day, and I'm in the house reading!)