I answered these questions on Tuesday evening between 6:30 and 8:30 PM.
1. What color is your toothbrush?
blue and white
2. Name one person who made you smile today:
3. What were you doing at 8am this morning?
Arriving at the office
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Feeding the dog, then getting our dinner started
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"I'll put another stamp on it and mail it out in the morning."
8. What is your favorite ice cream?
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water, with some lemon Propel mixed in
10. Do you like your wallet?
Never really thought about it before, but...sure, it's fine
11 What was the last thing you ate?
Baked chicken, macaroni and cheese, and a biscuit (both the mac & cheese and the biscuit were reduced-fat versions!)
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Yes, a pair of shorts and some capris. I purged four bags' worth of clothes this past weekend, but needed to replace a couple of things with my current size.
13. The last sporting event you watched?
I don't even know...we almost never watch sports around here, unless Chris is visiting and has the TV on
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Caramel, but I'm honestly not a big fan of popcorn. My husband makes up for me.
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Chris - he's the only person who ever texts me
16. Ever go camping?
No, and I'm totally OK with that.
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
I used to, but not for awhile
19. Do you have a tan?
Not intentionally. I use body lotion that "enhances" skin tone, on top of the sunscreen I try to remember to use every day.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
No - because I don't drink soda. I'll use a straw with lemonade or iced tea, though, if I'm given one
22. What did your last text message say?
I don't remember. Probably something about a flight Chris was taking somewhere...
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Getting up, going to work, coming home...a.k.a. "the usual"
25. Look to your left, what do you see?
The kitchen counter, the front hallway, and the TV.
26. What color is your watch?
Silver and white
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Adventure, Hugh Jackman, and (unfortunately, still) Crocodile Dundee
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
I usually go inside - some of the fast-food places I prefer don't even have drive-thrus.
30. What is your favorite number?
31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
33. How many states have you lived in?
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
Nothing really big, but plenty of little ones - most of which add up to not enough time and too much to do.
35. Last song listened to?
"Read My Mind," by The Killers, on the car radio as I pulled into the garage
36.Can you say the alphabet backwards?
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
No, but I do have a husband who vacuums and dusts...I do most of the rest.
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I own too many pairs to pick a favorite.
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
People who make a living blogging (kidding! sort of!)
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
Not to my knowledge...
41. Do you love anyone?
42. Do any of your friends have children?
Most of them do.
43. What do you usually do during the day?
Walk the dog, drive to work, spend 8 hours at the office mostly working (with periodic blog-reading breaks - hey, breaks are good for productivity!), drive home, walk the dog, eat dinner, hang out at home...it's honestly a little less boring than it sounds!
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
46. What color is your car?
Dark blue, but I don't know the name - cobalt, maybe?
47. Do you like cats?
Meh. I'm a dog person.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Not really, since I'm thinking about my answers to these questions!
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
I've been to Great Adventure, but I'm not sure it was a Six Flags park at the time.
50. How did you get your worst scar?
Delivering an 8 lb., 12 oz. baby by C-section on July 9, 1984
When I first got the notification that I'd been tagged for this but hadn't looked at it yet, I thought I was supposed to come up with 50 questions I never have been asked. I'm glad I was wrong, because it turns out that would be very difficult! I did come up with 10, though:
- Could you please get that down off the top shelf for me?
- What's your favorite beer?
- What's the best time to visit Antarctica?
- Have you ever seen the rain?
- What's your favorite body of water?
- Where do you want to retire?
- Sailing or skateboarding?
- Do these pants make my butt look big?
- Do you know the way to San Jose?
- Are there any stupid questions?