But this week's Ten on Tuesday topic was "10 Great Things That Happened This Summer." For an overrated season, this was actually a pretty good summer, but since I've probably already blogged about most of the good stuff, I'm just going to link to some of those posts.
- The family went on the road, and we visited Yellowstone and the Grand Canyon. While I was out, The 3 R's hosted its first guest bloggers.
- I didn't go to BlogHerCon, but I talked about it anyway.
- I became an early contributor to the Los Angeles Moms Blog, where one of my posts was selected for national syndication during August.
- I hosted the August Bookworms Carnival.
- My husband was (finally) bitten by the blogging bug, but his affliction is nowhere near as advanced as mine is.
What were some the best things about your summer?