I've just learned of another challenge that I'm not up for either, but if you're a particularly ambitious blogger, you might be interested in joining Blog365, aka "NaBloPoMo x 12." It's exactly what it sounds like - post every day in 2008, except for February 29 (since 2008 actually has 366 days).
Rules:One month of festivities is quite enough for me, and since blogging has threatened to take over my family, my job, and my life on several occasions this past year, I think I'd better opt out of this particular challenge and wait till November. I just thought I'd help spread the word. If you decide to make the commitment, good luck, and your readers will look forward to seeing you every day!
- Blog every day for 365 days.
- Feb.29th is a Free Day and will be the Blog365 day of rest!
(Thanks Leap Year)
- You do not HAVE to post to the same blog as long as you post everyday.
- No internet? Write your post locally and post it once you are back on the grid.
- Computer Broken? Grab some paper and do some old school blogging.
- A post is a post, not everything has to be in writing. Photos, YouTube videos, and the like are all considered content.